LightBlog

mercredi 22 avril 2015

[Q] setting up VPN on NP running ATV 5.1?

I'm struggling to find a VPN app that has visible controls/menus - every one of the apps I've sideloaded can't be configured.

From reading the forums this appears to be something to do with the "3 dots" being removed in the 5.1 update - I've been on 5.1 since the day I set mine up so never had this.

Are there any VPN apps that have the controls on the main screen or are otherwise compatible with NP/5.1?

I'm also looking to switch VPNs so if anyone has a working VPN on 5.1 using a particular client's app, I'd be interested to know which service. Apparently PIA's, which I had hope for because the controls were on the main screen, doesn't work if sideloaded on ATV; not sure whether this was with 5.0 or 5.1 because authors of these posts didn't specify.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1IHoT8l
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire