LightBlog

mercredi 22 avril 2015

[Q] problems after custom rom SOS

After installing CyanogenMod 11 my phone worked great. Had better battery life. Performed faster. But then I wanted lollipop so I installed the Google play ROM since the bell s4 ROM wasn't out yet then finally went to liquidsmooth where I started encountering video playback problems on online content but all other sound worked fine. I tried going back to the stock ram then the USB cord broke halfway through and put my phone into a weird recovery mode that said use kies. Finally I put it into download mode and flashed it with another USB. I never tested audio but the WiFi wouldn't turn on so I tried flashing modem files only for it not to work. Finally I went back to CyanogenMod 11 but the dialer crashes when I try to call. The music crashes when I try to play it. YouTube videos won't load nor will Facebook. My phone is a mess.

(BTW my phone had a little android dude on the ground with his stomach open and a little red triangle with an exclamation mark in it when booted into recovery. Idk if that means anything)
Please help, how do I fix my phone?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1yRYYeb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire